Chico Aura Dwi Wardoyo, the winner of the 2022 Malaysia Masters, is the last name to be included in the list of the Red-White teams.
Indonesia will initially send 16 representatives to the World Championships. However, two weeks before the tournament, the Badminton Association of Indonesia (PBSI) reported that three of their qualified players had decided not to participate for several reasons.
The players who won’t be in Tokyo are the men’s singles player Shesar Hiren Rhustavito, the mixed doubles Adnan Maulana/Mychelle Crhystine Bandaso, and the women’s doubles Syaikah/Nita Violina Marwah.
Here are Indonesia squad at the 2022 BWF World Championships:
-  Anthony Sinisuka Ginting
-  Jonatan Christie
- Chico Aura Dwi Wardoyo
- Tommy Sugiarto
- Gregoria Mariska Tunjung
- Putri Kusuma Wardani
-  Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Marcus Fernaldi Gideon
-  Hendra Setiawan/ Mohammad Ahsan
-  Fajar Alfian / Muhammad Rian Ardianto
-  Bagas Maulana / Muahmmad Shohibul Fikri
- Ribka Sugiarto / Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti
- Febriana Dwipuji Kusuma / Amalia Cahaya Pratiwi
-  Rinov Rivaldy / Phita Haningtyas Mentari
- Rehan Naufal Kusharjanto / Lisa Ayu Kusumawati
- Zachariah Josiahno Sumanti / Hediana Julimarbela